Monday, February 1, 2010

Why So Blue?



So I went to Sally Beauty Supply the other day, and I couldn't resist picking up a few of their mini nail polish samples. I've looked all over the bottle and I can't find the name of this color, but it looks like a medium metallic blue pearl. It ends up going on as more of a teal color though, so just be aware of that. For 99 cents the bottle should last you around five applications. I definitely had to slap on two coats to get a nice color payoff, but if you were looking for something more sheer you could probably get away with one coat. So far it has been staying on my nails without any chipping so that is a big plus. My one "problem" with the product is that it took a while to dry without a top-coat, about an hour for me to really feel secure with them. Other than that I would say it is definitely worth the 99 cents to get a nice pop of color. I hope y'all are having a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment